Ever year, the Parents Support Team (PST) at Abraar School organizes the Annual School BBQ and Family Fun Day. This year the BBQ will be held on Saturday June6th 2015.
Its the biggest event organized by the PST and we need a lot of volunteers to execute it.
For the first time, we are very fortunate to have a lot of PST Dads on board, playing a big part in organizing this event this year.
But we still need more volunteers.
Here is a list of committees and open volunteer position. Every little bit help, so if you can help in anyway even if it is for just an hour, please email email@example.com with your availability and area of interest.
We do need team leads in addition to volunteers to help out with each activity.
|Marketing Comm||Food Committee||Games Comm||Vendor Incharge||Setup Comm||Cleanup Comm||BBQ Volunteer Comm||Sponsorship Comm|
|Name (Incharge)||Mahwash||Imran||Nesrine &||Khaled Nizami||Aaseef - Imran||Abdul Qayum||Luqman|
We need 3 parent volunteers to take the lead on the following committees:
BBQ Volunteer Committee
- Coordinating to get High School students to volunteer
- Creating a form (sign by parents) indication hrs they are willing to work
- Tracking of volunteers (Before and on the day)
- Meal vouchers / T-shirts will be given to volunteers
- Dividing the volunteer as required i.e.: (Game, BBQ, Setup & close up Committees etc)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help in any way.